SIGN UP AND GET REWARDED WITH EXCLUSIVE NO-DEPOSIT DEALS
Applications in AI
Data is the new oil, and those who control massive amounts of it have a major competitive advantage. That advantage becomes exponential when that data is used to teach artificial intelligence. Companies such as Google, Facebook and Amazon have a far greater probability of building strong AI than smaller actors simply by the sheer amount of user data and metadata they possess. Let’s now envision an alternate reality where big data lives on public infrastructure and is accessible to anyone who wishes to use it for the purpose of teaching AI. Big data as a public resource could have the potential to enable vast amounts of innovation at the edges, far greater than that of a small set of incumbents building large centralized AI systems.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The issues which arise with big data centralization in the context of building artificial intelligence
- How blockchain technologies could serve as the public data infrastructure for teaching AI
- How an AI might gain financial dominance over humanity by selling art on a DAO
- An update on Ascribe and BigchainDB
- The IPDB network and what goals it hopes to achieve
- The IPDB Foundation, its members and governance rules
- The technical components of the IPDB network
- Use cases and applications for a public decentralized global database
Links mentioned in this episode:
- IPDB – Interplanetary Database Foundation
- IPDB Dev Portal
This episode is also available on :
Disclaimer for Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus
We are doing our best to prepare the content of this site. However, Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus cannot warranty the expressions and suggestions of the contents, as well as its accuracy. In addition, to the extent permitted by the law, Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus shall not be responsible for any losses and/or damages due to the usage of the information on our website.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
The links contained on our website may lead to external sites, which are are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you. Any information or statements that appeared in these sites are not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved by Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus. For these external sites, Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus cannot be held liable for the availability of, or the content located on or through it. Plus, any losses or damages occurred from using these contents or the internet generally.