THIS PAGE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. READ THE AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE HERE.
Cryptocurrency In Malaysia
The Cryptocurrency market in Malaysia is starting to gather pace with many wealthy Malayans investing in Crypto with their preferred choice being Bitcoin. In a recent survey carried out by Luno the following results show how the sector is developing in this region. The survey showed:
- 47% of Malaysian crypto investors had bough both Bitcoins along with other different cryptocurrencies.
- 57% of Malaysian crypto investors in alcoins chose Ethereum as their preferred choice.
- 7% of Malaysian crypto investors in alcoins chose Litecoin
- 6% Malaysian crypto investors in alcoins chose Ripple
- 6% Malaysian crypto investors in alcoins chose Dogecoin
Investors in Malaysia are increasingly turning to digital currencies as these have become popular investment opportunities. While bitcoin remains the clear favorite, investors are also looking at other cryptocurrencies as well, including ether, according to a new survey conducted by Bitcoin startup Luno . As part of a trend […]
Click here to view original web page at Survey: Malaysians Warm Up to Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin Still on Top